A new and even more effective technology!
Skinmed Beauty Clinic offers the most modern and the most professional laser hair removal technology that has three laser wavelengths.
This safe and painless hair removal method provides the most effective laser hair removal for 6 different skin types and for any body region!
The newest and most professional technology:
safe and local effect
removes lighter hairs as well as vellus hair
procedures can also be performed on tanned skin
allows the delicate treatment of both smaller and larger regions
Laser hair removal is a procedure that removes unwanted hairs using pulses of laser light. The laser destroys the hair follicle through heat, thereby getting rid of the “root of the problem.” Heat damages hair roots, and thus, the procedure impedes new hair growth.
The laser method used by Skinmed Beauty Clinic simultaneously uses three laser wavelengths for hair removal: alexandrite (755 nm), Nd:YAG (1064 nm), and diode (810 nm).
The client obtains the best results, because the parameters are selected according to the client’s skin type, hair lightness/darkness, and structure!
Safe, painless, and convenient!
Have you decided to get rid of the annoying hair that only causes discomfort? Shaving, leg waxing, and special creams unfortunately do not provide satisfactory results for the long term. Particularly unpleasant are ingrown hairs, skin irritation, and pain that accompanies waxing and the use of electrical epilators. However, all of these are only temporary solutions and will not solve the problem!
Skinmed Beauty Clinic’s laser hair removal is the most effective solution for hair removal.
Laser hair removal requires multiple treatments, or a course of treatments. For the laser to work, it is necessary to remove the hairs in their early stages of growth. Since not all of the hair is in this stage during the procedure, it is necessary to repeat the procedure.
Skinmed Beauty Clinic uses SHR technology, in which the heating takes place gradually. SHR technology raises the temperature of the hair follicle more slowly and evenly, and therefore, it does not injure the skin around it. A sapphire nozzle with a cooling temperature of -4 °C makes the procedure safe and painless.
This method is also safe for tanned skin!
Depending on the surface of the treated zone, the procedure time may vary from 5 to 60 minutes; the exact time will be decided during the consultation. In order to attain the desired outcome, 5–8 procedures are needed within the period of 1.5–2 months.
How does it work?
Energy moves along the conductor, is converted into thermal energy, and destroys the hair follicle without damaging the skin. The laser beam burns part of the hair and completely destroys the hair follicle, which means that hair growth will stop. In order for hair growth to be reduced in the desired area, the client usually has to undergo at least 5 procedures with an interval of 3–5 weeks. However, the first results will already be visible after the first procedure.
Advantages of laser hair removal:
- a noticeable reduction in hair growth can already be seen after the first procedure;
- minimal discomfort for achieving best results;
- the risk of infection is completely eliminated;
- it doesn’t create any scars or scabs on the skin;
- laser hair removal is suitable for every skin type and for all facial and body regions; and
- treating several follicle groups significantly reduces the time required for the procedure.
- the procedure is completely safe for your skin
- the laser only affects the hair pigment
- pregnancy and breast-feeding
- diabetes in decompensation stage
- colds in their active phase
- all viral and bacterial infections of the skin on the area that is going to be treated
- we ask the client to shave the area that is going to be treated the day before the procedure;
- redness may occur in especially sensitive areas, but this will disappear within a day;
- during the course of the procedure, we recommend the use of the strongest sun protection factors;
- after the procedure, the treated area must be protected from the stronger sunrays for 7 days;
- waxing and electrical epilators should not be used during the course, because they can injure the hair follicles.