Treatment of deep and secure exfoliation based on 50% mandelic acid and PHA at pH 1.5. Provides antibacterial and sebostatic effect, exfoliates, smoothes and improves the structure of the epidermis. Lightens discolorations, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, slightly tightens the skin. For use all year round, with sun protection. Peeling does not carry the risk of irritation, or severe flaking and redness of the skin. It can be performed at any time of the year, even in summer, for all types of skin including couperose complexions.
- provides anti-bacterial and sebostatic action – speed up the healing of acne spots, reduces seborrhea and “shining” of the skin
- exfoliates, smoothes and improves structure of the epidermis
- reduced the number of enlarged pores
- brighted and evened skin color, reduced pigment discoloration
- stimulates synthesis of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans, smoothes wrinkles and slightly tightens the skin
- As a series of 4 – 6 treatments, one treatment per week.
- Maximum interval between treatments – 10 days.
- acne and oily types of complexion with enlarged pores
- early signs of photo aging
- pigment discoloration, inflammation, melasma
- wrinkles, loss of firmness, also in the case of sensitive skin and telangiectasia
- allergies to any active ingredient in Norel products
- damaged epidermis, skin immediately after waxing
- active herpes simplex, viral warts
- oral or topical retinoid therapy
- psoriasis, tendency to develop keloids
- treatment must avoid pigmented nevi