The procedure tightens and lifts the skin, decreases wrinkles, reduces the pores and pigment spots and scars. The skin looks considerably younger and brighter after a few days, and as time goes on, the result is even better.
Dermapen micro-needle treatment is ideal solution to various problems:
- Shallow wrinkles, mimic wrinkles, eye and mouth wrinkles, forehead wrinkles;
- scars (incl. acne scars, stretch marks, chicken-pox marks, traumatic scars, burning scars);
- ageing and fading skin;
- Uneven skin texture;
- loss of skin volume and elasticity;
- enlarged pores;
- ageing symptoms;
- swollen skin;
Advantages of Dermapen micro-needle treatment:
- less painless or skin damaging method than needling procedures;
- higher needling frequency, 10x more effective;
- the outer / protective layers of the skin remain undamaged;
- easier access to small areas (eye area, lip area, nose, ear area, scars, deep wrinkles).
Micro-wounds and hyaluronic acid as the active substance stimulate the skin rejuvenation and production of natural collagen and elastin. The procedure tightens and lifts the skin, decreases shallow wrinkles, makes pores smaller, reduces pigmentation spots and scars. Besides, it is an ideal opportunity to apply serums and creams, as after the procedure nutrients are absorbed by 80% better and faster, ensuring the more effective result.
Clinical trials prove that peptides are active in improving tissue and promote the production of new collagen, elastin and glucose amino glucans. The procedure accelerates healing processes in the skin and adds growth factors to make the skin look more filled, smoother and brighter. The skin looks considerably younger after 2-3 weeks, and as time goes on, the result is even better.To achieve the best results, it is advisable to go through a course where the repetitions are determined together with a trained specialist according to the desired results. The recovery time is 2-3 days.
- Sunbathing, visiting sun-parlour or using self-tanning stuff is banned 2 weeks before and after the procedure.
- Avoid applying makeup for 12 hours
- Avoid consuming alcohol for 24 hours
- avoid sauna and swimming pool during 1 week
- avoid strong facial procedures during two weeks
Pregnancy and breast feeding
active herpes, warts
active acne, skin infection/inflammation or dartre
Isotretinoin (Roaccutane), azelaic acid, glycol acid, Retin – A, benzoic peroxide and other acne treatment courses
Chemical or radiation treatment
rosacea II-IV degree
eczema, dermatitis, active psoriasis or actinic keratosis
recent surgery (consult a doctor!)
After going through the micro-acupuncture treatment, patient receives ampoules with hyaluronic acid and collagen for home after-care to enhance the result.